Department Of Mechanical Engineering Conference Presentations
? Research Context
• Experimental Details
? Taguchi analysis
• Results and Discussions
- Specific energy coefficients
- Specific energy data and literature
- Specific energy models
- Specific energy and size effect
• Globally, manufacturing account for about 37% of the world total electrical energy demand generated in 2006 .
• Electrical energy demand is attributable to electricity generated from the use of fossil fuels which constitute and contributed to the world total CO2.
• Energy use and energy resources significantly influence the environmental impacts.
• In the course of converting coal to electricity, gases such as CO2, SO2, NO2, etc, are emitted.