(Dr Vincent Aizebeoje Balogun
INTENDED LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the completion of this course, students are expected to:
1. State the concept and principles of mechanics
2. Understand the First and Second moment of area
3. Understand the application of vectors to resolution of forces at equilibrium by defining their free body diagrams.
4. Explain the kinematics of particles and rigid bodies by the applications of Newton’s laws of motion.
5. Understand the elements of fluid statics as applicable to fluid dynamics.
6. Replicate the…